Friday, December 29, 2006

BED AND BREAKFAST

I never would have thought a year ago that I would end up in Port Townsend, Washington. There were times I really had no idea where this tornado of a life would finally drop me. It has been a while since I have written anything on my blog. The pictures tell the story well. It is fun to look back at all those happy times. I can't believe I only started this page a year ago. This is entry number 45....

Christmas dinner at my new place. No, I don't eat like this every day!! Most days I eat pizza from Waterfront!! My new apartment was one of the many lucky and good finds of the last few months. It is cozy and warm. I even have a fireplace.
This is the view from my dining room window one morning before work. Who need a dog?
This is the view from my living room couch. You can't really tell in this picture, but you can see the mountains between those trees. In the morning I snuggle up on the couch with my granola and Stumptown coffee and watch the sunrise. Yes, Stumptown! Portland is local right? How local is coffee really anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment